EXPLORE.

10.14.2013

Autumn Outfit of the Day

autumn outfit of the day

1.  Cardigan - Monki
2. Tartan Skirt - New Look
3. Booties - Asos
4- Cami - Topshop
5. Triangle Staple Necklace - H&M
6.  Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick - Mac
7. Triangle Ring - River Island


I have really been loving the tartan trend that is becoming more and more popular this autumn season. However, most tartan skirts I've seen are skater skirts and for women who have hips like myself, a skater skirt simply isn't flattering for the figure. I found this beautiful pencil skirt from New Look which exentuates the curbs in all the right ways. 
Also, knowing that often patterned bottoms are not always flattering for all body types because they tend to make us women seem wider, I paired the look with a lot of black. Black is my go to color all year around but since the winter months are usually dark and vampy, a black simple Cami from Topshop paired with a Black Chunky Cardigan from Monki will make the outfit winter appropriate, body flattering and still fashion forward. 
Another trend that simply everyone is gushing over, myself included are black heeled booties. I own two pairs already but this beautiful pair with zipper accents from Asos are absolutely perfect for a grunge edge to the everyday outfit. I'm not one to mind mixing silver and gold Jewlery so I paired the silver trimmed booties with a bit of gold. I have been loving triangles in jewlery, I think it simply has an elegant artsy edge so I found this gold triangle necklace from H&M which is quite a staple and paired it with a few little gold triangle rings from River Island
To tie the look together, I went for the top autumn trend, a red Vampy Lipstick. Ruby Woo is a Mac Favorite for tons of girls in the winter months. The cold tends to wash out all the color  in my face so a dark lip always makes me look more put together and stylish.
Overall, This is an outfit I would personally rock any day, it incorporates a few top trends and can be a daytime look or for a fun night out. 

Would you wear this look? What other Autumn Trends are you loving? 
Let me know down bellow 
Stefanie 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10