EXPLORE.

4.15.2016

Friday LinkUp 2.0


I cannot even begin to tell you how glad I am that it's Friday. This week was just killer for me for some reason. I literally felt like I could never get enough sleep and my body was just punishing me for it. It may be because I started drowning myself in coffee again but I'm just going to pretend that that's not a valid enough reason and continue indulging in my sick addiction of caffeine. I'm excited for the weekend and finally having a chance to relax. My new toy is coming in today, a stupid expensive tripod that better be my new best friend. Excited to create new content for the blog and to just spend time with my man. Happy Friday Everyone x

This Instant Water Balloon Filler Pack is probably the most genius invention I have ever seen. 

Banana Cream Pie... With Chocolate And Peanuts! Yes please. 

In case I want to smell like coffee too, coffee scrub soap

High Protein doesn't always mean eat more meat, it can also mean have some sweets. High Protein Fudge Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies

This shop though. 

Because who doesn't need a Jellyfish Water Bottle Toy.

Why are all amazing instagram tattoo artists so far away? Look at her work. 

Oh Anthropologie, you and your judgmental llama doormats. He's not a regular llama, he's a mountain llama. Sidenote - Look At His Face in The Second Picture!

Cupcake Boobies

And this DIY project. 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10