EXPLORE.

11.29.2013

The Weekend Post


I am just coming off of a cold and this weekend is going to be more than exhausting, I have work Friday,Saturday and Sunday.. almost all day so I just wanted to leave a quick message to my lovely readers saying you will be missed. Christmas time is already full in bloom here in Austria and with the first Sunday of the month coming, the city is packed. The Christmas markets are open and the warm wines have been served, it's going to be an insane weekend working both jobs.. one after the other. I start today with my coffeeshop job which I love and enjoy and then have to go to the bar job after which isn't exactly my favourite. Wish me luck getting through this hard weekend and I hope you all have a bit of time to relax and enjoy a weekend in bed. I sure wish I could. 
Until Next Time,
Stefanie xx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10