EXPLORE.

10.23.2013

Sophisticated Autumn

sophisticated autumn

1. Tartan Crop Top - Lavish Alice
2. Midi High Waisted Bodycon Skirt - New Look
3. Oxblood Fur Collar Coat - Miss Selfridge
3. Platform Ankle Boots - H&M
4. Layering Triangle Necklace Set - Daily Look

I decided to make another outfit set today because in all honesty I wasn't sure what to post, I also have been eyeing a ton of autumn winter clothing and am getting ready to shop for some new clothing essentials now that I have a second job. I found this outfit to fit my style perfectly because it has a flirty edge to a sophisticate look. I find that this look can be for a night out or also for a casual Autumn Day, it's extremely versatile and also really casual and easy going. I like being comfortable and feeling hot and I find that this look shows off my assets while still letting me breathe and feel good. 

I'm still really enjoying the tartan trend for Fall and I don't think I'm going to stop anytime soon, this crop top seems perfect for layering because it has a boxy fit that can really be constructed and fits any body type. I usually don't like boxy fitted tops because they tend to hide my small wait but since this is cropped I found it perfect to fit to a constructed high wasted bodycon skirt. This black midi skirt looks elegant and has a really nice belted detail which accentuates the waste and let's you get away with having a looser fitted top. Since it is nearing winter, I found it necessary to pair the look with a coat. I personally do not own a single jacket or coat yet and am definitely picky. They're also usually pretty pricey so buying the perfect coat can be annoying. I found this one from Miss Selfridge really beautiful because of the oxblood color. I have been seeing the olive green trend from last fall popping back up but I prefer this oxblood look since it feels a bit more sophisticated and elegant. I also like the fur collar because it's not overwhelming and just hints at the fur trend coming back this Winter. For shoes, I went big with some platform booties that will provide enough height to really make this look sexy. I like the look of long legs and if it gets a bit too cold, throw on a pair of black tights that'll let these boots make it seem like you have legs for days. I went back to my favorite accessory, I know it may not be everyone's cup of tea but these layered triangle necklaces are definitely on my wish list. I didn't find that the look needed too much else so I left it at that. 

I personally love this outfit and will most likely splurge on all these items although they are all fairly priced. I always try to make looks that include items that won't hit your bank account hard and are versatile enough to be a good purchase for pairing with other looks as well. 

What did you think of this look? 

Let me know in the comments down bellow
Until Next Time,
Stefanie.  
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10