EXPLORE.

11.17.2016

Banana Coconut Chocolate Chip Pastry Puff Swirls

Clearly ya'll can see I'm on a baking kick. I really love whipping together recipes and it's honestly awesome to make things people enjoy. Plus the fact that I'm in full control of the photos and the layout and the time I take before actually putting the piece in the oven is kind of amazing too. I can't decide if I love baking more of if I love taking photos of food more. I'm pretty sure they're equally satisfying. Plus, testing out a nibble or two of the final product isn't actually the worst thing in the world. 

Going off of the Cranberry & Brie Sugar Puff Pastry Swirl Recipe, I used the second sheet of Puff Pastry to make these Banana Coconut Chocolate Chip Pastry Swirls. The recipe is basically all the same but instead of using brie and cranberries, I loaded this pastry puff with coconut flakes, cinnamon sugar, chocolate chips and a banana. They turned out sweet and delicious and inspired some recipes to try for tomorrow. 

Is baking my new true calling or is it just another thing keeping me from making this diet stick? 





SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm ... these sound and look absolutely delicious! Definitely going to have to give them a try! I adore anything pastry, chocolate and banana are a combination from the gods!!

    JosieVictoriaa // Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10