EXPLORE.

1.18.2015

The Weekend Post | January Blues


January has been a rough one to be quite honest. I have definitely got a case of the January Blues and these past few weeks it seems as if everything that could go wrong, did. This week was more of work drama and chaotic school. My classes started two weeks ago and holding down a full-time job while taking three full time classes is really draining the life out of me. On top of that my workout plans for January definitely ended this Friday when my best friend and I decided taking pilates classes just wasn't for us.

I was able to take the day off Friday to kind of have one day away from the nonsense and it began a rather swell, easy going weekend. Dilshika and I went to our favourite breakfast cove Leo and Lilys and then tried a new sushi place for dinner. I was meant to document all of this but being the brilliant photographer I am, I forgot my memory card at home and didn't even get to play with my new camera much. Friday quickly turned into Saturday which was more mellow and included some office hours that made up for my Friday chill. Now Sunday is coming to a close and I have to admit today's been a bad one. It looks like the guy I'm seeing and I might be calling it quits soon and that's just kinda eating away at me tonight. I'm really hoping for a batch of good luck this next week and cannot wait for this blue beginning to turn a bit brighter come February.
SHARE:

21 comments:

  1. I commend you for for working and studying full time. I could not have done that! At least you gave pilates a go to say it wasn't for you, something else will better for you out there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such cute photos. And I'm feeling you on the exhaustion - I really hope you'll feel better and have some time to recharge and rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Studying and working full time must be an absolute killer. Hope next week is a better week for you!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure this week will be much better! Sorry to hear about all of the bad luck, but hopefully that means you're all out of bad luck for a while xx

    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, these pictures are sooo cute! Sorry about your weekend!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are absolutely adorable! I hope this week is a lot better than last week, the best part about Mondays is that it's a fresh start to the week. I know how you feel about school, my last semester of undergrad was nearly impossible taking 7 classes but looking back I should have enjoyed it more (and not take everything so seriously) especially with friends whom I don't get to see all the time now. Wishing you all the luck :)

    PS: Sushi always makes everything better!! haha

    Jess | www.themiuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten an SD card, it's the worst! Now we carry an extra one in the camera bag so it happens less...unless we don't bring that camera bag with us...
    These pictures are too cute, what a sweet puppy!

    GIna
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are the perfect antidote to the January Blues. So pretty! Hope you're feeling better though hun, everything happens for a reason, I wholeheartedly believe that. Things will work out :)


    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are absolutely adorable!
    I hope you feel better soon and I hope this new week goes better for you :) . Don't let the blues drain the life out of you!


    PS: I also took Pilates last year... I hated it :/

    http://salhaabuhayar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's too bad that your January wasn't good! It is nice that you got Friday off, though. I hope that your February is amazing ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your work blues change soon. Thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/hollywood-glam

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally know how you feel about the January Blues:/ Hope February is a better month for you. Also you taking amazing blog pictures my dear!

    "http://www.neonjenn.blogspot.com">neonjenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe I am sorry things aren't going well for you. I am sure things will get better!

    xo

    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope things will get better alright :)
    I had a bad month too & I am glad its over now. Try to stay calm and hope everything will fall into pieces. :) Smileeeee xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sorry things are rough for you right now, sweet Stefanie. :(

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well poo on January for being such a drag. Your dog is adorable! I can't handle that face!!

    http://theprettylittlesecretblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Charlotte GreenhalghJanuary 20, 2015 at 11:43 AM

    Aw I'm sorry to hear all of this sweetie, I really hope things pick up for you :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  18. january blue are definitely real, im sure things will pick up x

    www.dontcrycowboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cutie your dog is! :) I hope Febuary is better for you <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw bless you, hope things pick up for you chick! I think jan blues are common with many people including myself. Wishing you best wishes for the following weeks! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10