EXPLORE.

12.22.2013

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder


I'm such a sucker for sales and discount codes especially when it comes to beauty products. For some silly reason my mind tells me that even if I want to just buy one item, I need to buy enough to make it to the free shipping amount. Logical? definitely not. I'm basically the poster child for why companies even have those kinds of promotional deals. It's definitely a problem. Anyway, for Black Friday which was ages ago, I went on Sephora's website and after quickly popping the Nars Cream Blush into my cart, I found it would be logical to keep going until I had 50 dollars worth of products simply because I wanted free shipping. I managed to find this travel sized Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder and thought, hey why not? Popped it in my cart and didn't really think twice about it. 

This translucent powder is absolutely amazing. It is supposed to act as both a primer and a setting powder. The product is described as a silky, translucent finishing powder that adjusts to any skin tone while minimising the appearance of pores and fine lines. I was always a little confused about translucent powders and actually never hopped on that bandwagon, but this product is just so great I don't think I can go another day without it. I like to use it after all the rest of my makeup is done and actually found that the best applicator for this lightweight powder is the little brush it came with. Oh yah, did I even mention that both the brush and powder were only $10? Gosh, I love sales. The brush is smooth, has dense bristles that allow movement and for the loose powder it really applies flawlessly. I have enlarged pores and I'm constantly self conscious about them but with this product, my skin looks flawless. I honestly have worked 8 hour shifts everyday this week, running around and sweating, yet when I come home my makeup is still flawless and my foundation is set perfectly. I really can't rave more about this little pot of magic, the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder is my holy grail of setting powders. I don't know why this product isn't talked about more but I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a setting powder that also creates a flawless complexion, no matter how rough your skin may be looking some days.

Have you used this product? Do you have a setting powder you adore?
Let me know, down bellow!

Stefanie xx
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. i've never tried this before but i live by the mac mineralize skin finishes. they are amazing for setting the make up but i really want to get the hourglass powder. everyone seems to love it and its on top of my wishlist for 2014.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a sucker for sales too! Im awful :D
    I normally use a mac powder to set. I need to try more benefit products :)


    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sales also just save my money up to spend it all in the sales haha :P lovely review I have heard so much about this but never get around to trying it will have a look next week :) great blog now following you hope you check mine out too! xx

    Wishing you a Happy Christmas! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10