EXPLORE.

10.29.2018

The Last Weekend in October.

It's Monday morning and I have a long day of shoots ahead of me. The weekend was nice. On Saturday I had a shoot in my old neighborhood so I went to visit my brother. Daniel is expecting his first son in February and it's surreal seeing my big brother turn into a dad. We both miss my mom. It was pleasant and I know the visit made them happy so I went. Sunday, Shay and I had scheduled out tattoo appointments. 
Mondays always leave me with such anxiety. So many people to see today and entertain. It all leaves me a bit scared. I'll be coming home late and already have two gap periods. November is near and I'm ready for a new month to come and drain my anxiety away. 
Just wanted to come by and share the last weekend of October. 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10