EXPLORE.

12.22.2016

Small Goals



A list of things that have recently been crossing my mind. Small Goals. Small Changes. Written Notes.
  • Take more photos.
  • Take time to dress better.
  • Show my apartment more love.
  • Build a website.
  • Invest in forever pieces.
  • Save more money.
  • Plan travels. 
  • Take photos of myself every now and again. to remember. 
  • Listen to better music. Not the garbage that's popular.
  • Read at least ten books next year.
  • Find good podcasts to listen to.
  • Spend less time on my phone. 
  • Write more things by hand.
  • Make a photo album. 
  • Wear less make up & Use less heat on my hair. 
  • Take better care of myself, my heart, my health, my happiness. 
  • Blog more (duh)
SaveSave
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Small things are the ones that really count! I hope that you will successfully achieve them all :) Have a very merry Christmas, love! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to better music. Please hook me up when you find something you really enjoy!
    The book and podcasts would also be awesome ;)

    Alive as Always

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your goals. I do need to read more and definitely spending less time on the phone is a good idea!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10