EXPLORE.

8.09.2015

Bicycle Rides at Venice Beach

Yesterday Dilshika and I decided to rent bicycles at Venice Beach and ride around the shoreline for a few hours. The weather was perfect and it was probably the most enjoyable serendipitous act of happiness I have ever experienced. The freeing wind and joy of just being alive and living that moment was incredible. Words cannot even begin to describe how simple yet lovely the experience was. Dil and I have fun when we go places every time. She's the kind of person that makes everything more enjoyable and she has a light that just works so well with mine. We drove up PCH blasting Awolnation and adventured with our cameras through the beach sands. It was such a great day. I have tan lines and laugh lines that I can remember forever and riding a bicycle will always be the memory of August 8th on the beach with my best friend. 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10