EXPLORE.

12.15.2013

The Weekend Post... (#3)


Hey guys, it's the end of another week and to be completely honest I'm exhausted. I was working most of last week and now this weekend I've fallen into a fit of deep mopeyness. I just don't have any more energy right now and I don't know if this ever happens to any of you, but I've been feeling really down about my blog. I guess I've been lost seeing other people gain loads of followers and just have wonderful blogs and I feel like mine just isn't getting there. I don't know what it is, maybe it's the insanely foggy depressing weather or just everything but I am feeling so low today. Christmas is coming up and I haven't bought anyone presents yet, I feel like my to do list is just piling up and I don't want to do a single thing. ughh. It's really just frustrating and sad and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for not being my best right now when it comes to blogging. I'm sorry for not really being my best when it comes to anything. I'm in a horrible funk and I don't really know how to get myself out of it. I hope you all are doing well and better than me this weekend. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day although this next week is going to be so hectic it's already making me tired. blah. Happy Weekend All. 

Stefanie xx
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stefanie!

    I'm a new follower. Sorry to hear you're feeling down! I just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying your blog. Even if you feel like it isn't getting anywhere, I really like it! Now I know I'm just one person but there's got to be more like me out there so please keep on blogging. I do know the felling that your blog isn't getting anywhere, though. Sigh.

    Feel better soon!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel a little better soon! This time of the year is so busy and it can be so easy for things to pile up! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10