EXPLORE.

7.08.2021

Lonely



Standing alone in our kitchen. Waiting for a sound of your cares. I miss when there was space for me next to you in every way, even despair. I feel you pulling away. It feels hard to breathe lately. You were always my air. 

Everyone keeps noticing that this may be our downfall. I can't imagine a life without you. I can't imagine a moment without you. I'm on a different floor and my heart is throbbing because your absence is present 


Your absence is present.

Backspace. Lost. I'm so tangled and tongue tied and dull and numb. It feels suffocating and quiet and lonely all at once. You're upstairs. Are you thinking about it? Are you thinking about me? We don't sit apart. I need you. I miss you. Your footsteps echo and all I want to do is hear you here.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10