EXPLORE.

12.26.2017

Crossword Puzzles

After writing here yesterday, I went home. Home to my partner wherever he was and existed and came to be. We ended up having dinner together, opening presents and I even baked us a little treat. 

The night ended in hiccups and a laughing spree. Times like those remind me of why it makes sense, him and me. We were doing a silly crossword puzzle on my phone and the simplicity had us laughing so hard my stomach hurt. Shay has the hiccups continuously so after deep belly laughing once during our walk with Henry, we lay in bed and he started giggling. The type of laughter that feels like a workout. He's my smile lines. My happiness. 

If we were a crossword puzzle, it wouldn't make much sense but the truth of the matter is the answer is always us, not him or just me. 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10