EXPLORE.

7.27.2014

This Week I... (#3)


1. Have been a bad blogger. Guys, I have just been bloody terrible at keeping up with things lately and the amount of stress from work and school just didn't help me one bit. I promise I'm back to doing some blogging, especially these little weekly chitchats. 

2. Got back on track with my diet and exercise. We all fall off the wagon sometimes and eating completely healthy is just not always doable, especially when you're busy and stressed. Yesterday I went grocery shopping for the week and meal prepped amazing healthy choices and I feel more in control again and happy. I also have been really dedicated to my workouts and they've just allowed me to feel overall relaxed and healthy.

3. I started counting calories again.  Counting calories is sometimes a very controversial topic with people regarding weightloss and health. However, I wanted to throw in my advice and offer a quick tip for anyone trying to loose weight. Counting calories is absolutely normal and can be so important for your weight loss journey. Knowing how much you are taking in, in one day is something you should be aware of. Often times we are taking in either too much or too little and that doesn't allow our bodies to sufficiently live. I would recommend to anyone who is having trouble losing weight to start recording their calorie count and becoming aware of what you're putting into your body each day. If ya'll want a more in depth chat about calorie counting and how it's helped me lose 80 pounds, leave some comments down bellow. 

4. Work. Work. Work. The business I'm working for is completely taking off and we are so excited about it but since I'm basically running two companies, it means we might have bit off more than we can chew. This next week is going to be brutal and I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to do it so wish me luck! 

I honestly haven't been up to anything too much this week. I had dinner with friends a few nights but it's been quite uneventful other than the stress of being an adult. Today, I went to my boss' son's birthday party and got to meet some of his friends which was surprisingly nice even though I'm socially awkward as hell and for the rest of the day I'm meant to do some homework. I really need a kick in the butt lately to find some motivation for this class I'm taking. Later on tonight is the usual workout routine and I think we're actually doing some yoga tonight so I'm jazzed about that. Let me know how ya'll are doing and have a wonderful week. xx 
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a crazy week. But I'm glad everything is going well.

    Awkwardgirlx Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely talk about your weight loss journey if you're comfortable with it! I personally really enjoy hearing about people's experiences, it's very empowering. Anyway, we all have those crazy times during the year, but eventually things get back on track. Good luck with it all!

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a very productive week. Healthy eating is hard but it's just so much better, it will help you with everything even with your stress. Good luck on your new projects ;)

    Http://onesimplelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love a more in depth thing about couting calories and losing weight, as I'm trying to right now. I'd be really interested in a post about your exercise routine as well. I just joined a gym and I'm kind of clueless with what to do! >.<

    ReplyDelete

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10