EXPLORE.

3.11.2014

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask


Recently I have been stepping up my skincare routine and have purchased some really amazing products that have been clearing up my problematic skin. One product I've been eyeing for ages was the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. I love that Origins has natural and organic ingredients because when it comes to skincare I want to make sure that I'm not using really harsh products on my skin. I have combination skin where my cheeks and nose get really oily and have enlarged pores while my forehead and chin tend to dry out really easily. This mask is perfect for people with problematic pores that are just trying to find something to help clear out those bad boys.

This mask promises to clear out clogged pores while also removing any traces of dirt, oil, or left over makeup that can creep into your skin and really cause problems. I have been only using this product for a little over a week now and I can already notice a difference. My skin has been clearing up and my incredibly large pores on my cheeks have visibly gotten smaller and tighter. My blackheads that tend to circle my nose also have been vanishing and I'm just so pleased with the instant results of this product. The consistency of the Charcoal Mask is thick and creamy almost like a body butter and when applied it feels incredibly refreshing and cool. After about 8 to 10 minutes, it does dry up and begin to tug at your skin letting you know it's time to wash it off. I love the feeling of my skin as soon as I wash this mask off. It feels smooth and clear and just so healthy. The mask does pull out my impurities and I couldn't be happier with it's results.


Stefanie xx
SHARE:

17 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying using face masks lately and I am tempted to give this one a go too, great post :)thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too adore this mask, alongside the Drink Up Overnight. I use them in conjunction with each other and they both help my dehydrated, blemish prone skin.

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo great review, I really need to get something for my skin!
    Definitely going to check this product out.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't tried this, i'm a lover of face masks so will have to give this a try!

    styleskittle / uk fashion blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haven't tried it but sounds great!

    http://wanderlustandmemoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ! A friend of mine bought this at Sephora and kept saying how good it was! Tempted to try it myself actually...! I've only really tried drugstore face products before so it'd be a step-up for me as well haha

    Cachoo Joo // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been MEANING to try this! Have heard so many people going crazy for it!

    kirstenlearns.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo you've reminded me I think I might have a little sample of this that I keep forgetting to use... *runs to bathroom*
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never tried this, but I am deeply tempted to get one

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried this one but I want to try Origins masks - everyone loves them!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds amazing, Origins are a great brand too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post and I really want to try this also! I always like using natural products on my skin too! compared to harsher chemical alternatives as I always feel it makes blemishes/acne worse :( xx

    p.s I have also included your blog in my blogroll just love it! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, I've wanted to try this for ages! Love your blog, new follower xox

    Eliza
    www.beautifullyshallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was just going to order this mask. tried a sample size and loved it :) x

    - PinkPot | A Tarte Blush Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. Origins is a brand I've always wanted to try, specially their face masks, great review :)

    YOU CAN CALL ME FLANDERS - www.flaviaflanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally with you this mask is fab the origins drink up is brill to

    Laura

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've tried many face masks, and this one has far and away been my favorite! The results it leaves you with are amazing, and I'm so glad I added it to my skincare routine!

    Morgan // www.blushingwit.com

    ReplyDelete

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10