I low key think I found a winner for what I'm baking for Thanksgiving Dessert. These little guys are honestly just so beautiful and easy to make and they're absolutely delicious. I know I've been testing out a few different treats but I'm all about the presentation. I love seeing something just look out of this world unreal and these Easy Homemade Blueberry Danishes are just the real deal. Similar to the beautiful colors of the Brie & Cranberry Sugar Puff Pastry Swirls, the beautiful colors of creamy blue and delicious cheese are just all I could ever want and need.
Here's What You'll Need:
- 1 8 oz. Package of Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon Juiced
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberry Preserves
- 1 Package of Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets Thawed
- 1 Egg
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Make sure to take out your Puff Pastry Sheets a little ways before cooking so they can thaw.
2. In a small bowl, beat the package of cream cheese into a more workable consistency. I basically just used a large spoon to mash it down and around, don't worry too much about consistency. Add in the sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla and combine the lot thoroughly.
3. In a separate bowl combine the frozen blueberries and blueberry preserves.
4. Cut your Puff Pastry Sheets into Large Rectangles, with two sheets I made twelve rectangles. Using a fork, press down the edges of your rectangle. (This step is honestly not necessary it just makes the final product look slightly nicer.) In a small bowl, whisk your egg and brush the egg wash onto each rectangle.
5. Take a scoop of your cream cheese mix and put a dollop on each rectangle's center. Top that with one scoop of your Blueberry Mixture.
6. Bake the Danishes for about 15-20 minutes or until brown. Serve hot or cold but definitely make sure to ENJOY!