EXPLORE.

2.02.2016

Baby Kaia


So it's official, we have a peanut. Yesterday we went and picked up this little baby girl from the shelter and on wobbly legs, Shay and I fell in love. Baby Kaia is perfection and she's being spoiled with all our love. She's going to be a conehead for the next five days because she was just freshly fixed but she's happiness and energy and the perfect little pup. Shay and I have a baby. It's his dog, of course but she's definitely stolen my heart. Who would have thought eight months ago I'd have a perfect man and a new little pup. I'm making time to go see Sparcky every day for a walk and soon the two can play and have fun. I'm lucky and have love. 

February 1, 2o16 Baby Kaia came home. 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10