1. Finished an amazing book. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn has become one of my new favourites. The story was just so well put together and incredibly powerful. I cannot wait to get my hands on another book by Flynn. I was even thinking of writing up a book review for the blog.
2. Was around too many shoes. Work last week just was miserable, it was hard and demanding and the California heat simply made everything worse. Goodness am I glad it's Sunday.
3. Fell in love... again? I tend to fall in love with intimate objects like my coffee machine, Henry so I knew a love affair was on it's way when my best friend gifted me my new Lilly Pulitzer Planner, named Betsy. I have a weird obsession with planners and this one is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
4. I bought a desk! Last week I mentioned I've completely redecorated my room recently and so many of you were asking for a little tour, I'm not quite ready yet to share it with ya'll but I'm entirely too excited for my room's new addition. A white desk.
5. Had a quiet weekend. No concerts, no day trips, no binge fests ; this weekend was a quiet one in and man, did I need it. Our plans for the Rosebowl Flee Market fell through but I think it needed to happen in a way, everyone needs a boring weekend to catch up on sleep every once in a while.
Next week is bound to be fun, I have quite a few fun activities coming up including a concert, midnight movie screening, and work work work. Wish me luck and have a lovely new week.